This password-protected area provides access to a host of training materials and advocacy training courses. To gain access to those materials you would have had to register/sign in through the relevant pages of this website.
We currently have three main areas of access:
- Advocacy Training with two level of access:
- Advocacy Trainers, who must be accredited by the Inns or Circuits in order to gain access to this area. If you would like to register please complete the registration form. Your details will then be verified with your Inn/Circuit before access is provided by the College. Please note that and this might take up to a few days.
- New Practitioners can access ICCA's library of materials and training films, for use during Inns/Circuits advocacy training courses. You do not need to register as passwords will only be provided by your Inn, upon booking on to a particular training course.
- Expert Evidence Training Conference Delegates
Conference delegates will be able to access the conference’s training materials via this page. In order to register please follow this link. Only delegates who have purchased their EventBrite ticket will be able to register to access these materials. Please note that access will be granted by ICCA and might take up to a few days.
- The Advocacy and the Vulnerable National Training Programme also with two access levels:
- Lead Facilitators have been nominated by the Inns, Circuits, Law Society and CPS to deliver the training. Lead Facilitators will be notified by the College when they need to register. The registration page can be reached via this link. Please note that access will be granted by ICCA and this might take up to a few days.
- Facilitators have been nominated by the Inns, Circuits, Law Society and CPS and are responsible for delivering the training to delegates. Facilitators will be notified by the College when you need to register. The registration page can be reached via this link. Please note that access will be granted by the College and this is not an instant process.